DSC_0405_flip_BW_earth_crop.jpg

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Changes

Made some changes here.Went looking for some three column templates last week...Found some nice ones at Thur's Templates. Thur Broeders runs several blogs and sites, one of which he has a pile of nice templates on. He lives in Rotterdam, NL - GO ORANGE!
Thanx, Thur!To summarize the changes:
Installed new template
Added My Links
Tweaked some pictures so they would work with the new template
Added flickr.com and trainboard.com (not sure about this one, yet) graphic links
Changed left side content titlebars from something and something else to messages and my other spaces
Added flickr badges one on the upper right - one in the footer
Added NScale webring badge to the footer
Added email link
Added the picture to my header and changed the font color and sizing. Added some coding to make it look the way I want it to look.
Been practicing my html skills can you tell?Feel free to leave me comments on the new look!

Comments on "Changes"

 

post a comment